- Del Borgo & Patagonia Santa Punch3,95 €/ unit3,95 €
- Birra Del Borgo 25 Dodici3,50 €/ unit3,50 €See pricesUntil 3,25 €63,40 € / unit123,25 € / unit
- Birra Del Borgo Keto Reporter3,75 €/ unit3,75 €
- Birra Del Borgo ReAle3,40 €/ unit3,40 €
- Teku Birra Del Borgo glass - 25 cl6,50 €/ unit6,50 €
- Birra Del Borgo glass - 33 cl5,95 €/ unit5,95 €
- Birra Del Borgo Extra Reale3,50 €/ unit3,50 €
- Birra Del Borgo Duchessa3,50 €/ unit3,50 €
- Birra Del Borgo My Antonia3,95 €/ unit3,95 €
- Birra Del Borgo Fragus4,30 €/ unit4,30 €
- Birra Del Borgo Perle ai Porci3,75 €/ unit3,75 €
- Birra del Borgo La Saracena3,50 €/ unit3,50 €
- Birra Del Borgo CastagnAle3,60 €/ unit3,60 €
- Birra del Borgo Lost Barrel6,50 €/ unit6,50 €
- Birra Del Borgo ReAle7,95 €/ unit7,95 €
- Birra Del Borgo Vecchia Ducale6,49 €/ unit6,49 €
- Birra Del Borgo / Elysian Mega Moka3,95 €/ unit3,95 €
- Birra Del Borgo Duchessa6,90 €/ unit6,90 €
- Birra Del Borgo DucAle - 75 cL7,25 €/ unit7,25 €
- out of stock2,79 €
- out of stockBirra Del Borgo L'Equilibrista - 37,5 cl9,00 €/ unit9,00 €
- out of stockBirra Del Borgo Rubus5,25 €/ unit5,25 €
- out of stockBirra Del Borgo Maledetta3,40 €/ unit3,40 €
- out of stockBirra Del Borgo Sedicigradi10,50 €/ unit10,50 €
Based an hour northeast of Rome, Italy’s Birra del Borgo is one of Craft Brewing’s greatest success stories. Brewing with typical Italian flair, like so many Craft Breweries, Birra Del Borgo grew from Leonardo di Vicenzo's hobby to become an internationally respected artisanal brewery.
Quitting the day-job, Vicenzo went straight from college to a life of brewing, dropping his textbooks to play with new flavours and new beer styles, as well as creating a few classics along the way.
Still brewing in the picturesque hamlet of Borogrose, set in the breathtaking hills outside Rome, today the Birra del Borgo empire features a celebrated taproom famous among Rome’s craft beer cognoscenti, as well as an annual 3-day beer festival, Birra del Borgo Day."
Located just outside the Italian capital, in its short but eventful life Birra del Borgo has become one of the most celebrated brewers of artisanal ales and Craft beer. Their approach to brewing shows classic Italian style that took Birra Del Borgo and Leonardo di Vicenzo from enthusiastic hobby home brewer to a world-renowned artisanal brewer in just a few years.
Leaving behind any thoughts of regular 9-to-5 employment, Leonardo went straight from University to a life of brewing.
The Birra del Borgo range of beers features classic IPA and American Pale Ales like ReAle and ReAle Extra, as well as more adventurous brews like Maledetta - a sumptuous, spicy Belgian Brown Ale, and Birra Del Borgo’s homage to the Maladetto Toscano, an exclusive club dedicated to the appreciation of fine cigars.
Birra del Borgo also uses some classic Italian ingredients like Senatore Capelli Wheat for its Witbier, Sarasin buckwheat, and even Trapani sea salt – a rare and highly-prized seasalt that’s supplied to the pope himself.