- 3,90 €
- 3,90 €
- 6,90 €
- 3,80 €
- 4,00 €
- 4,30 €
- 6,80 €
- out of stockView product3,30 €
- out of stockView product3,40 €
- DiscontinuedView product3,90 €
- out of stockView product4,30 €
- out of stockView product3,60 €
- out of stock-40%View product2,34 €Instead of3,90 €
- out of stock-40%View product2,10 €Instead of3,50 €
- DiscontinuedView product5,40 €
- DiscontinuedView product11,00 €
- DiscontinuedView product3,50 €
- DiscontinuedView product5,90 €
- DiscontinuedView product4,50 €
- DiscontinuedView product4,10 €
Dugges Ale and Porter Brewery or - to give it its full title - Dugges Ale och Porterbryggeri, was founded by Mikael Engström in Molndal, Sweden in 2005 in response to the continued evolution of the craft beer market and an increasingly varied customer base.
The recent rise of Swedish brewing is driving production, has seen production increase from 264,000 to over 1,400,000 pints per year. Nevertheless, Dugges still uses only the finest malt and spices in order to drive customer satisfaction at the same rate.
Beer lovers are taking an ever-closer interest in the list of ingredients and this brewer takes great pride in being able to tell them.
In order to ensure total transparency and to inspire customer confidence, Dugges brewery welcomes groups of visitors into its site and shows them how they make the magic happen.
A true innovator, Dugges offers only quality products. What’s not to like?