- Anosteké Brune Imperial Smout3,10 €/ unit3,10 €
- Anosteké IPA - 75 cL5,99 €/ unit5,99 €
- Anosteké Blond2,95 €/ unit2,95 €
- Anosteké Cuvée d’Hiver - 33 cL2,99 €/ unit2,99 €
- Anosteké5,80 €/ unit5,80 €
- Anosteké Saison 2,90 €/ unit2,90 €
- Anosteké Prestige - 33 cL3,19 €/ unit3,19 €
- Anosteké Freestyle 2 - Hoppy Lager6,00 €/ unit6,00 €
- out of stockAnosteké IPA2,99 €/ unit2,99 €
- out of stockAnosteké Cuvée d'Hiver6,29 €/ unit6,29 €
- out of stockAnosteké Prestige6,95 €/ unit6,95 €
- out of stockLa Fière Noël 75 cl6,95 €/ unit6,95 €
- out of stock3,30 €
- out of stockMes amis, Mes amours6,30 €/ unit6,30 €
- out of stock13,50 €
- out of stockWilde Leeuw Bière Brune Brown Ale - Whisky14,00 €/ unit14,00 €
- out of stockAnosteké Freestyle 1 "California Common"6,00 €/ unit6,00 €
- out of stock13,40 €
- out of stock13,50 €
- out of stockAnosteké glass Pint4,90 €/ unit4,90 €
- out of stockWilde Leeuw Barley Wine - Cognac BA14,00 €/ unit14,00 €
- DiscontinuedSuper Nova Dunkel Weizen3,00 €/ unit3,00 €
- DiscontinuedKeg 5L Super Power SPI24,80 €/ unit24,80 €
- DiscontinuedGlass Super Power 25 cl4,50 €/ unit4,50 €
The Brasserie du Pays Flamand was founded in November 2006, the fruit of a passion shared by two childhood friends, Olivier Duthoit and Mathieu Lesenne. Based in Blaringhem on France’s border with Belgium, their project has gone from strength to strength, and uses ingredients sourced exclusively from the region.
Their brewery’s premises also have a story to tell, as they were originally a distillery, which remained in production until after the Second World War.
Likewise, the hardware has seen some life, having been an integral part of a Canadian microbrewery in the 1990s. It was subsequently imported by a brewer in France’s Lorraine region before starting a new life in Flandres. Other vesssels and tools have been added to Brasserie du Pays Flamand’s arsenal, allowing the brewery to continue its expansion while preserving the quality of its beers.
Ten years down the road, the brewery has an excellent range of products, including Anosteké and Bracine, and since 2016 they have added La Fière to the range, a beer brewed in collaboration with icons of Northern French culture, Gallodrome.