Share the Oktoberfest experience with this collection of 18 beers and 2 superb glasses.
Why not take a friend with you as you discover the world of German Beer with this specially curated collection of some of Germany's finest beers. With two collectors' glasses and 18 superb beers from across the home of Reinheitsgebot, you'll be amazed at sheer the variety of styles on offer…
The German for Beginners - Sharing Collection includes:
- 2(50cl) Collectors' glass
- Augustiner Lagerbier Hell, a golden body with a fine white head and aromas of malt, fruits, spices and flowers.
- Weihenstephaner Vitus, a Weizenbock with delicately malty and spicy flavours, with notes of yeast, banana and hops.
- Hofbräu Original, classic medium-bodied, malty Helles Lager with a deliciously grassy hops profile
- Ayinger Celebrator, rated one of the world's finest Doppelbock beers, Celebrator is bursting with bready, dark malt tones
- Hacker-Pschorr Kellerbier, honey-gold Landbier packed with spicy malts and a fruity freshness
- Spaten Hell, straw-blonde with sweet cereal and well-defined herbal hops tones
- Schneider Weisse Tap 5, amber-bodied with a spirited mix of toasted malts, banana and cloves, and citrus
- Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Märzen, rich, malty amber beer with the most extraordinary smoky quality
- Berliner Kindl Weisse, a refreshingly light golden blonde Wheat Beer with crisp, dry lactic tones
- Andechs Doppelbock Dunkel, dark Abbaye-style beer with jammy fruit and spiced malt loaf flavours
- Früh Kölsch, a classic kölsch with crisp honey-tinged cracker malts and floral, herbal, peppery hops.
- Konig Ludwig Weissbier Hell, a blond Hefeweizen with a cloudy body and aromas of banana, lemon, spices and yeast.
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier, traditional black lager packed with rich fruity pumpernickel malts and a delicious toasty caramel character
- Kulmbacher Eisbock, ingredients are partially being freezed during the brewing process to concentrate the powerful notes of malt, vanilla, caramel and grapes.
- Maisel IPA, a well hopped IPA with notes of malt, pine and tropical fruits.
- Franziskaner Dunkel, a dark wheat beer with rich caramel notes and pronounced clove and banana yeast aromas
- Löwenbrau Triumphator, a deep red-brown doppelbock with a mix of of toasted malts, sweet caramel and spices.
- Paulaner Salvator, this doppelbock hasn’t changed since the 18th century since it was brewed by the munks, with its aromas of caramel, notes of wheat and honey