Celebrate 12 years of awesome beers with a selection of Saveur Bière and HOPT's all-time best-sellers plus free collector’s glass
To celebrate our 12th birthday we’ve put together a selection of 11 beers that have marked our journey, complete with a 20cl Saveur Bière collector’s glass.
- Tripel Karmeliet: this classic Belgian Tripel remains our number-one all-time best-selling beer, and for good reason!
- Thornbridge Jaipur: another best seller, this fruity IPA is full of spicy hops and bitter orange notes
- Orval: a sumptuous Belgian Abbaye beer with a sharp fruity character
- Saint Bernardus Abt 12: A Belgian Ale with a hearty grain and plum flavour
- Weihenstephaner Vitus: Voted the world’s best beer, Vitus is a rich as it is complex.
- Rousse du Mont Blanc: American Amber Ale wtih sweet dried fruit and caramel notes
- Omnipollo Zodiak IPA: An American IPA with vibrant peach and citrus hops flavours
- Einstok Icelandic White Ale: A playful wheat beer bursting with juicy orange and spicy coriander
- Goose Island Sofie: A gorgeous Saison beer barrel aged in wine casks for a spicy pepper and sweet grape tones.
- Founders Porter : Deep, dark Founders Porter is a symphony of espresso coffee and chocolate notes.
- Camden Pale Ale: A light, crisp, floral American Pale Ale from one of England’s hottest young breweries
- And to make your beer tasting perfect, there’s a 20cl Saveur Bière tasting glass.